Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wen u see something written tht triggers u

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
Is insulting tht person even wen u don't tht person gd?but I think he's the other side of the world. I found the site called 'quora' n I tell ppl straight, and how it is coz I'm frustrated. I feel like tht wen I wake up. I'm not a bad person
How do I get passed those feelings?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Have you insulted someone @ellie2000 or have you just been honest when you say you tell people straight and how it is? We are here with you if you would like to share more with us about this. We can hear how you are frustrated, especially when you wake up.

Do you know what triggers you to feel this way when you wake up and if anything might help with these feelings when you wake up? As you have said, you are not a bad person. You have already done so well in acknowledging how you feel and when you feel this way.

It also sounds like you are trying to find ways to cope with these feelings but you are not finding this easy at the moment. Sometimes, when emotions feel big, they can feel difficult to manage but you have already made such huge steps forward :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
    @Laura_tigger82 wen I just had enough of their rambling I just cut them off saying how I see it, which is normally the right way
    I got a call from a organisation who has expertise in supporting survivor of sa, da and r, and I was wondering wat can I expect?
    I hope u no wat I mean 😀
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    This depends on the service they provide @ellie2000 - all services are all different. Do you feel comfortable asking them what they can provide? The person who referred you to this organisation might be able to tell you this. It sounds positive that you have contact with this organisation now. How are you feeling about this? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.