Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Two very important things

IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 959 Part of The Mix Family
edited September 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
mi1hp93g1iip.jpg
First I just wanted to apologize for everyone that has to cross my path over the past year, I've been a complete mess who at least thought and still thinks is completely worthless - sorry guys. Number two - in orchestra I'm playing a bunch of brilliant music by Patrick Doyle, and they are actually proper bangers - I'll put them here

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 654 Incredible Poster
    edited September 2023
    Please don't apologise, @IainJammyboy, you are such a valuable member of the community and you really are so worthy of people to care for you and support you. You bring so much :).

Also, what amazing music!! I remember going to see the movie Brave and I love 'The Games'. You've inspired me to go and listen to more of that music, reminds me of being back at home in Scotland <3.
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Firstly @IainJammyboy like Gemma has said, you’re not worthless, you are a big part of the community and I always enjoy talking to you.

Secondly that programme looks incredible, any orchestral Harry Potter music sounds amazing, and I think I’d love the Thor and Brave ones as well
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 847 Part of The Mix Family
    Adding to what everyone has said We do really value having you as part of the community and we care about you @IainJammyboy you bring so much <3 The music looks amazing kinda put me in the mood to rewatch brave and Harry Potter as well ofc.Mabye I’ll listen to show later when doing prep for uni.thank you for the inspo!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.