Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wat trauma does on a bad day

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,048 Community Veteran
Does it make u h8 ppl n tell them to f off
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 672 Incredible Poster
    I'm wondering if something has happened that caused you to ask this question? Would you like to talk a bit more about it?

Trauma can definitely affect how we feel. Sometimes a person, or something they have said or done, can remind us about our previous trauma and 'trigger' us to feel negative emotions, ranging from fear to anger. It might feel like we are re-living the trauma all over again and as a result our emotions may seem out of proportion, or too much, for the actual situation we are dealing with. So we might react really angrily to someone, even if there is not much reason to react in this way.

That said, trauma isn't the only thing that can put us in a bad mood. If you haven't been sleeping, eating or keeping yourself hydrated much, or if you are already in a low mood or have other issues in your life, this may also affect how you react to someone. Alternatively, the other person may have issues of their own, or are taking things out on you, causing you to react in this way.

Hope you are okay <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,048 Community Veteran
    @Maisy in the last town I wasn't allowed to show emotion or to say wat was on my mind.
    Now if someone says my name in a funny voice I tell them where to go or if I notice a person seems abit off I notice tht recently too.
    Tht why I went to tht office, to report a person who, after their visits make me think about life. N what he say he comes across very very odd. They didn't listen to the last complaint.
    Why does ppl listen to adults n eachother ?
    Crazy mad insane