Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

slug alert....!

slugchannelslugchannel Posts: 13 Settling in
edited September 2023 in Introduce Yourself
I go by melissa as in the computer virus, you can read about my interests on my profile or else it would take 2 days to finish typing. maybe even 3
today in particular I am thinking about john linnell.
I joined the mix because it is very nice to meet all kinds of different people, and to be able to share advice that I was given / wish i was given when going through similar situations as a younger teenager
I also like to discuss different point of views when it comes to these subjects, it is a healthy thing to do
I am 19, a computer science student hoping to go into robotics. when i retire, I hope I will still have the bodily strength to become an evil scientist

praise boognish,
-doc

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya Melissa and welcome to the mix! It's nice to meet you. I study software engineering which is almost the same as computer science but with a few differences. Becoming an evil scientist sure sounds fun! xD
    I checked your profile and noticed you mention ultrakill, I assume you're talking about the game. I kinda want to play it one day, it looks and sounds very interesting!
    Also I love your quote... I have no clue what it means haha.
    Looking forward to seeing you around then. Hope you are well :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hiya Melissa, welcome to the mix, it sounds like you got some pretty cool hobbies and interests. I also like computers and robots too. Being an evil scientist does sound awesome as well :) I look forward to seeing you around on here. Hope you are doing okay,

peace and love,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sputniksputnik Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    Hi Melissa, welcome and nice to meet you! :blush:
    I know you fought hard as hell

but let this sink in

you do not have to fight by yourself

~ lyrics from Willow by The Little Unsaid
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hi Melissa! Your interests on your profile sound very cool! It’s great to have you here, and I look forward to seeing you around😊
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey Melissa, glad to have you on board! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    edited September 2023
    Hello Melissa, welcome to our community! Best of luck with your computer science studies, this subject sounds super interesting! Hope you’ve been doing great, I look forward to seeing you around the boards! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the community!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix lovely to have you as part of the communtiy
    eden <3