Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Crotchet buddy

Past UserPast User In a holePosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,294 Community Veteran
    Yeah I'm looking for a fellow crochet buddy to crochet with and send stuff to xd
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 945 Part of The Mix Family
    Ive always wanted to get into crocheting altho i guess looming counts in some way? What have you guys been making recently
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 I made a blanket, some cuddlies and some other stuff mainly granny squares which are unfinished. Looming sounds cool actually is it kind of similar to crochet?. As I might be getting a knitting loom possibly.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,417 Part of The Furniture
    Morgyn007 wrote: »
    Me and @Amy22 was talking and Amy said she needs a crotchet buddy and we thought @JustV might crotchet :p
    Can't say I do! I like fiddly/fidgety things though (like Lego) so maybe I'd enjoy it. 🤷
    Away for now 🌈
  • Options
    Lego is so fun, I want to get some when I have more space as I got lego but I can't put it anywhere xd, what is your most favourite build?.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,982 Extreme Poster
    Lego is fun, I agree!! I have so much of it that I've almost become sick of it xD but I'm too sentimental to get rid of any, so they're all here taking up wayyy too much of my space...
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    I got a lego harry potter knight bus somewhere that I built and love so much. My lego was actually given to me by my cousin and he had to get rid of lego so he gave it to me a few years back and I got a shark I think
  • Options
    @Morgyn007 what movie are ya watching?. :smiley:
  • Options
    omg I love Elf so much I got that on dvd omg, with the special features too where you can play the skiing game omg omg yeahhhh
  • Options
    Wait... aren't those Christmas movies??
  • Options
    🤔 Isn't that too early for those then? Or have I travelled in time or something and it's actually Christmas already... omg please don't tell me I'm dissociation so much that it's already Christmas! xD
  • Options
    @Morgyn007 Ahhhh, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying! :lol:
  • Options
    @Morgyn007 sounds fun... Enjoy the ice cream and movies then! Sending big hugs <3
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I love crocheting too, just finished a baby blanket and I’m currently making some bunting, I would love to make some clothes but don’t really know where to start with it
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    @jess63 a baby blanket sounds amazing to make :) also bunting is so nice too. Same here I'm making granny squares but trying to see if I can make a pair of shorts I can wear :)
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Here’s a pic of it @Morgyn007
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Its fantastic! @jess63
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 945 Part of The Mix Family
    I love the creations (also also the xmas movie talk hehe) My friend made me a corcheted penguin for my 18th bday.I dont hv a pic but its red with a white bobble hat hehe. I just rainbow loom i made a snowman last year but crochet seems fun mabye ill try it sometime
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.