Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

People

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
edited August 2023 in Sex & Relationships
I was playing on my game Harry Potter magic Awakened and I was playing with some online friends on the chat room thing. I found a person on there who was into riddles like me so I asked if we could be friends. And then responded asking you just want to be friends with me because I told riddles to the group. They then proceeded to say that was i friends with the others who answered the riddles and I said yes. But i explained to them that I just wanted to be friends in general so they accepted and then they said that people aren't always nice or helpful and not to trust anyone then said good luck finding kind people. They unfriended me, blocked me and then I blocked them because I thought maybe they were being a troll possibly. I don't know but sometimes I want online friends on the game to talk to and play with but I felt a bad vibe from them. I guess they were trying to protect me. It just annoys me though that they accepted my request but then unfriended me for no reason. Maybe they don't do friends. I just feel kind of bad now I blocked them for my own safety when I tried to offer kindness. I thought we had something in common :/. Sorry for the stupid long rant I should be careful having friends on the game even the game itself is safe. I probably weirded them out with my riddles and their riddles.
Just a person who likes pop culture and films
Post edited by Laura_tigger82 on

Comments

• Options
    I feel like am I too intense for people sometimes, they also mentioned to me good luck with finding kind people in the world so maybe it is true there aren't kind people in the world anymore. why do I keep throwing myself into shitty scenarios I know will only bring me down in the end.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I think they did you a favour tbh. They knew that they couldn't be what you needed then dipped. Honestly don't feel bad, you should always trust your instincts but also not let your guard down too much. You're obviously a lovely person but I'd hate to see something bad happen to you.

• Options
    Thank you @Salix_alba_2019 I guess maybe I was a bit impulsive last night I have been feeling low a bit so......yeah
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @Amy22 just checking in this morning <3 How are you doing now
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Amy22, you have done so well to post about this. I hope you don't mind but I have moved your thread to the sex and relationships section of our forum. This will, hopefully, allow more people to see your thread and respond with support. As you say, you were only trying to be kind :/
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Heya @Amy22 just checking in this morning <3 How are you doing now

Yeah it just scared me a bit I can be native with people and I might have scared them off or that they were dealing with something and didn't feel up to being friends with me really. Also I ask for friends cause I'm trying to improve my talking skills cause I suck bad at communicating lol