Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Clothes for collage

Hello guys I’m just wondering what is the new trend nowadays because I will be shopping for new clothes for collage I don’t know what to get but I’ve been looking on SHEIN if anyone shops there too any suggestions ❤️

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,190 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2023
    I won’t lie … so many people I know from when I was at college and this was only 2 years ago just ended up in tracksuit bottoms/leggings and a hoodie 😂 one of my classmates even used to come in her Pjs
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    I agree with this ^^^ - comfort always won! We'd all start the year with nice cool new clothes and by October half term we'd be wearing hoodies every day :D
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    Also agree with @Emma_ as comfort always win for college. I'd say wear anything you feel the most comfortable in for college. A lot of people I knew just wore hoodies and comfy clothing. It can be a big jump to college from school as you don't have to wear school uniform anymore so you can express yourself more freely. I loved being able to express myself a lot with clothing. But overall comfort is helpful too <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,465 Wise Owl
    Another one for team comfort here - when I was in college I was mostly in leggings and a jumper :3 . But I also agree to wear whatever you feel comfortable and confident in.

Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Im definetly thinking about what to wear as well lol I guess hoodies are the way to go
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.