Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can't cope

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,188 Boards Guru
Everything's too much
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,188 Boards Guru
    Feel so alone and isolated idk why, feel like I've got no one, I can't do this
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Urges are so strong. I need to fight them but idk if I can
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,149 Wise Owl
    @Chloe234 you've got us ❤️
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    You can do this Chloe, you have the mix behind you and you’re stronger than you realise. You deserve self care <3
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    On the verge of tears everything's too much
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    On the verge of tears everything's too much

It’s ok to cry, it can be a release. Maybe try writing or colouring or anything you usually do as a distraction?
    I'm sorry everyone

Thankyou

It's just so much. I'm scared and overwhelmed and there's so many more emotions it's too much. I'm scared for breaking up for summer holidays bc the support I have in school..that'll be gone. Gone for the whole of the summer holidays. I'm scared i might loose one of my friends. I'm scared to see my mum on August 8th after over 3 years if not seeing nor talking to her, I'm scared.
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    I'm sorry everyone

Thankyou

It's just so much. I'm scared and overwhelmed and there's so many more emotions it's too much. I'm scared for breaking up for summer holidays bc the support I have in school..that'll be gone. Gone for the whole of the summer holidays. I'm scared i might loose one of my friends. I'm scared to see my mum on August 8th after over 3 years if not seeing nor talking to her, I'm scared.

Chloe that’s a lotttt to deal with, no wonder you feel scared and overwhelmed. Try and show yourself some kindness. You deserve it.
    Ty jelly but I feel like kindness is the last thing I deserve though. I feel like such an awful person who burdens and gets in the way for everyone
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,912 Legendary Poster
    I think it’s natural to feel like that when we’re struggling, it’s a defence of sorts for our brains. But everyone deserves kindness, more so when their brains are trying to push against it because that’s when we need it most
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Thanks elle
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    You've got this Chloe and all of us at The Mix will be here to support you. It's totally normal to feel overwhelmed with everything just like everyone else mentioned that does sound like a lot to deal with. I'm always here for you too anytime <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • CaniceQCaniceQ Posts: 122 The Mix Convert
    @Chloe234 It must be an incredibly stressful time right now. It's great to know that you have support in school and I think it's best to remember that in this overwhelming time, there is a way better place for you. Hopefully, this thought will help you get through this time. I would like you to know that all of us in this community are here for you. If you want someone to lend you an ear or if you wish to make a long rant, even if it's repetitive, I'm here for you <3
    (My dm is open :3 )
    CaniceQ
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    We're all here to support you and listen to you @Chloe234, you absolutely deserve to be heard and your feelings are valid :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.