Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Y am I awake

Blc_2004Blc_2004 Deactivated Posts: 296 The Mix Regular
Can’t sleep.

Comments

• Blc_2004Blc_2004 Deactivated Posts: 296 The Mix Regular
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    Neither @Blc_2004 everything OK?

Dk. hbu?
    Post edited by patrickDev on
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    edited September 18
    Hope you got some rest @Blc_2004 and @Past User <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    edited September 18
    Aw no @Past User Do u think u can get some rest today
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 18
    We are all here for you @Blc_2004 and @Past User. Has anything, in particular, been causing you both difficulties with sleeping recently and do either of you find anything particularly helpful when you are struggling to sleep? :)
    edited September 18
    Its a safe space here @Past User mabye if its something you dont feel comfortable about posting on the boards you could speak to helpline or a member of staff <3
    edited July 2023
    I can hear how it might be tricky to chat about it Morgan.Theirs no pressure too tho and its safe space.We are all here for you and mabye it mite help you feel a bit better <3
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @Blc_2004 how you feeling this morning? I hope you managed to get some sleep :) is there anything in particular that was bothering you and keeping you up? I'm here if you wanna talk abt it!
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
    In a very bad place
    @Blc_2004 why what's up? wanna talk?
    Xee wrote: »
    @Blc_2004 why what's up? wanna talk?

Missing my ex, but also I think I've fell out with my best friend, because we were supposed to go out today, and I woke up late and she isn't happy she'll get over I but i do feel bad
    yeah exactly she'll get over it! I did the same thing before and yeah you do feel bad but it'll be ok, in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter as long as you make sure she knows you're sorry :) have u made plans to go out another day instead?