Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Dealing with stuff

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
How do cope with feeling history is repeating itself? Like ppl telling u tht u gna moving, but they lost the key. I think it's gna b in disrepair like the last 1. Coz they won't let me see it. At least I'm not in trouble this time. But it still stirring up feelings like being turfed out the current flat coz I'm younger and I can't argue. Do adults no and get away causing emotional distress?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    But everything's ok I'm around family 😀
    Crazy mad insane
    I thought I was gonna b happy
    Crazy mad insane
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    heya @ellie2000 How are you feeling this morning? Im hearing that you havent been feeling happy recently? It’s reassuring to hear that you are with your family thoughIm also hearing that you are wondering how it feels when history is going to repeat itself You could mabye talk to others about how this is affecting you, Is there anything that normally makes you feel a bit better?We are all here if you want to chat more about how you are feeling
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2023
    It sounds difficult that you thought you were gonna be happy @ellie2000 and this is not the case. Do you wanna see it? Your feelings are valid and you have done really well to reach out to us :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    It sounds difficult that you thought you were gonna be happy @ellie2000 and this is not the case. Do you wanna see it? Your feelings are valid and you have done really well to reach out to us :)

See wat? X
    Crazy mad insane
    @ebyrne556
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    heya @ellie2000 How are you feeling this morning? Im hearing that you havent been feeling happy recently? It’s reassuring to hear that you are with your family thoughIm also hearing that you are wondering how it feels when history is going to repeat itself You could mabye talk to others about how this is affecting you, Is there anything that normally makes you feel a bit better?We are all here if you want to chat more about how you are feeling

I don't feel tht ppl still the sticks of control, uncertainty makes me unhappy. Will I hav to settle in agen. Wtf is life?
    Crazy mad insane
    @Laura_tigger82 @ebyrne556 say 'ffs' to myself everyday l8ly how do I get passed tht? :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 have you tried saying positive words to yourself every day rather than negative ones? like looking in the mirror every morning and reminding yourself 'im doing really well' or 'im strong and I can get through another day' etc. I know some people who have really benefitted from things like that :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    i agree with @Xee postitive affirmations or trying to turn negative thoughts into posititve ones even writing down some to remind yourself of things to say when your really struggling and find it hard to come up with things <3
  • VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ellie2000 , I'm sorry to hear you are struggling..
    How have you been feelings today? Do you have any friend or relative in your everyday life that can help you with reassurring you that you are doing great and that feeling low sometimes is perfectly understood? Reassurance is a major allieviator when it comes to feeling stressed or anxious or angry at times!
    @vicky_zin I went bowling it made me happy
    Crazy mad insane
    x1o9tx9po08a.jpg
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Glad to hear bowling made you happy @ellie2000 :)
  • VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    That's amazing @ellie2000 !!! Did you win any good points?