Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A moment to life !!

MatchaMiaMatchaMia Posts: 60 Boards Initiate
Recently, has there been a moment where you thought WOW the world is so beautiful?? and its not "the rain is so wet and bleak" but THE RAIN IS SO PRETTY AND IT SOUNDS SO CALMING" yk? For me, I was talking with my friends and completely blanked out, it was chilly outside and there was a gentle breeze in the trees, but I felt so at peace and just grateful for the company I had, the things I did that day, what I had, and it was just a good day to be feeling alive. Any moments you'd like to share, I'd love to hear :3

Comments

• Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @MatchaMia For me it's when I found a great show that impresses me!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Amy22
    That sounds incredible, a memory to be cherished for sure! I remember seeing the stars for the first time and i was just in awe staring until my friends snapped me out of it and quickly pulled me away while we were camping. I wish I had taken in that moment more though- I'm hoping for a next time!
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    MatchaMia wrote: »
    @Amy22
    That sounds incredible, a memory to be cherished for sure! I remember seeing the stars for the first time and i was just in awe staring until my friends snapped me out of it and quickly pulled me away while we were camping. I wish I had taken in that moment more though- I'm hoping for a next time!

Aw fingers crossed you get to see stars again and can properly observe them too. I hope to see a shooting star one day!. Oo that does remind it was either a drone properly or something else but I saw a star once and it started moving. Is this proof that aliens do exist, I hope it is :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
    @MatchaMia, I really like this thread! I really love listening to rain too, it's so peaceful and calming. For me, when I wake up and see bright sunlight through my curtains, I already feel happy and determined to start my day because looking at sunlight puts my mind at ease. So I really appreciate sunny mornings :smile:<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 I love that, I look forward to walking home after a long day or even anywhere because I feel so peaceful and somewhat in control of the thought hurricane in my brain when I pay extra attention to everything around me, like you said with the bushes! ahaha
  • Options
    @kaii Sunlight through curtains + birds chirping seems so cliche but I feel the same way, especially with a good nights sleep :)