Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Birthday today thought

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Can I b different frm today. Or can I just keep doing wat I like doin
I told a person why I didn't tick him on the list to b keyworker coz he noticed the bit of paper. We sortof had a little bicker. Is tht normal in a professional position?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Is it your birthday today? If so then Happy Birthday!! Sending best wishes! :D

Sorry I'm not sure how to answer your questions, hope someone else can come and help :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    edited September 18
    @JJLemon18 @Past User do ppl expect me to b different from now on?
    Post edited by patrickDev on
    Crazy mad insane
  • marcellus_beauregardmarcellus_beauregard Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    The title states that it is your birthday if so Happy Birthday! For your questions, I believe I responded to a previous post of yours before which gives advice that can be applied here.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    Wishing you a happy birthday, and no you don't have to change yourself for others. Keep being you <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    You can be different and you can also be yourself. Happy birthday~
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • CaniceQCaniceQ Posts: 122 The Mix Convert
    Happy birthday :)

I believe it is important to question why we question people's behaviour. In this case, you question people in order to make sense of what you view as senseless, as if you're looking for something human in this senseless thing. Unfortunately, some people don't care for their own individuality since they hold expectations like that upon others. It's better to be you than be a walking statue of others' values for them to admire. It's wonderful that you are questioning others, it suggests that you intend on being you and that you aren't willing to give up your own personal identity, although I'm aware of how difficult it is due to its stifling opposition from others.
    If anything, they expect you to be different since they can't stand you, your distinctiveness bothers them. Continue to bother them with your existence - it shows them that this world isn't designed for them.
    CaniceQ
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,465 Wise Owl
    A bit of a belated happy birthday now and just wanted to say like the others have said, just continue to be you the way you are as that is what makes you special and unique.

Hope you had a good birthday :3
    Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    edited July 2023
    Hope you had a great birthday @ellie2000 yard like others have said just be yourself and feel comfortable with who you are and thats what matters not wat other peoples opinions are.Belated happy bday tho! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.