Homeโ€บ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ
Options

fucked up

libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 588 Incredible Poster
edited June 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
guys ive fucked up totally
'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hey @libbystrawberry do you want to tell us more about what happened? We're here to listen. Sending hugs! <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    @libbystrawberry just a heads up I moved this over to Health & Wellbeing after seeing the tags you added to the post. :) As @JJLemon18 said, what happened?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    @libbystrawberry we're all here if u wanna talk abt what happened <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    @xee ik thxxx <3
  • Options
    @xee i told someone some personal things abt me and u know cant take it back, i regret it this is why i try to not tell ppl to much stuff bcz they'll either use it against me or ill just feel sooo exposed esp when its in person. like i dont mind talking abt it onlin ebut phsically was a no no idkkkkkk whyyyy i did it
  • Options
    @libbystrawberry ohhh i totallyyy get that, the amount of times i've done that is insane. i used to feel that strong regret after every time i would open up to anyone and it's so shitty. and i get what u mean about feeling exposed, it's hard to be vulnerable sometimes. just try to take small steps and not be too hard on urself <3 are there any particular people u know u can talk to who won't use it against u? like a close friend? maybe start with them and just try to slowly ease urself into it?
  • Options
    Xee wrote: ยป
    @libbystrawberry ohhh i totallyyy get that, the amount of times i've done that is insane. i used to feel that strong regret after every time i would open up to anyone and it's so shitty. and i get what u mean about feeling exposed, it's hard to be vulnerable sometimes. just try to take small steps and not be too hard on urself <3 are there any particular people u know u can talk to who won't use it against u? like a close friend? maybe start with them and just try to slowly ease urself into it?

i wouldnt really know where to start with them as i dont rlly talk to them abt my mental health or suicidal feeling or stuff like that. generall theyd think im a pretty 'happy' person i think. i spoke to my hoy and boy the feeling s im feeling now:crazy regret, stupidity, anger,exposed
  • Options
    @libbystrawberry did ur hoy help and offer some support? why do u feel angry?
  • Options
    put me on ptp ( positive thought process) turn negative thoughts to positive ones, had a meeting w/ my mum made me feel extra exposed and embarrassed. angry for being so fricking stupid
  • Options
    @libbystrawberry was the meeting useful at all? idk what ur mum is like but for me the moment i first opened up to a teacher and they called my mum was extremely difficult but it was the start of a lot of support for me :) but pls remember u aren't stupid, u did nothing stupid by opening up, u just wanted support and that's ok and u should be proud of urself for going and seeking that even if things didn't end up the way u wanted
  • Options
    i mean after she found out stuff abt me and so did the teachers. again i felt exposed
  • Options
    @xee ive never shared that much abt me to a person irl like that b4. but ig my mum is being a bit nicer one thing tho she thinks my suicidal feelings come from me reading books but i dont get how thats possible. the teachers in the meeting thought i was being harsh on my mum( maybe i was who knows), but i just didnt knw how to make them undersstand how im feeling when tbh it doesnt properly make sense to me . is it just me but i find it kinda intimidatng when everyone in the room is looking at me expecting answers idk how the hell to give
  • Options
    @libbystrawberry i'm glad to hear ur mum is being nicer despite the fact she thinks this is related to books (i don't get how that makes sense either tbh). maybe they interpreted what u were saying in a different way but you should still be proud of urself for trying to make them understabd, it's not easy especially as u said when you're in this room and everyone else is looking at you expecting answers you don't have. ur doing really well <3
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @libbystrawberry just checking on how ur feeling and how things have been the last couple days.We are really proud of u and sending hugs :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
    @libbystrawberry wen u say u 'f'd up' to people, it's really not tht bad.
    Just b u ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @libbystrawberry, just wanted to pick up from earlier. How have you been doing the last few days? I hear that you're finding it a difficult situation. It's hard to open up to people, because we feel vulnerable and frightened. But it's a good thing to do, because you don't have to carry this burden on your shoulders alone. Whether its people in your real life, or you want to share it with us here, you have people to listen to you and support you.

I can understand that it can feel confusing when you're trying to figure all this out, and I'd imagine that your mum might feel the same way. You might not get an answer today or tomorrow, but take your time to learn about how you feel and make sense of things. The right answer isn't always the quickest solution, but often a far better outcome. Doing your best is the best that any of us can do, and anyone can expect from you, so keep doing that and you'll be on the right track :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.