Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fml

libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 586 Incredible Poster
edited June 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
fml just fuck it

i cant do this anymore

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,172 Boards Champion
    Hey @libbystrawberry I can hear things are hard tonight 💛 would you like to talk some more about it? Can I ask if you're safe?
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,034 Boards Guru
    We're here or you @libbystrawberry <3

As Chloe said, we're really hearing how tough things are feeling for you right now. It sounds like you're really struggling at the moment and feel you can't carry on. It's all sounding so incredibly difficult and you've been very brave to share with us here how you're feeling.

Can you let us know if you're feeling safe at the moment? We're all here for you and care about you very much.

If you are feeling unsafe and feel you need urgent support, there's lots of support to help you through this. I've listed below some places you can reach out to who are just a call or text away anytime you need them:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Keep going @libbystrawberry. Let us know how you're feeling today <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    @Chloe234 im safe dw abt me, its a waste of ur time

• Options
    thx @Aife <3 im safe,
    im feeling the same as yesterday ig
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Never a waste of our time @libbystrawberry. We really care about you and your safety. We are glad you are still here with us. We are listening to you if you would like to share anything with us about what is going on for you at the moment <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    jodieamy124jodieamy124 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi @libbystrawberry I've just come across your post and wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing?

• Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi @libbystrawberry you are always welcome to get things off your chest and it is never a waste of our time, we are here to help and support you in anyway that we can, how are you feeling today? :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @libbystrawberry You can share your feelings and thoughts here if you feel like it! We're always here to listen and support :)