Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Struggling to cope

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,096 Legendary Poster
I feel fed up of always having to be the strong one and not really having people that I can turn to for support. I do have some people but they are either online or they end up being too busy. It feels really isolating and I hate penting it all up because eventually I just end up falling apart. I should maybe try and get some sleep as it is nearly 1am but I will explain more about what is going on later.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,149 Wise Owl
    Poor thing - feel free to share whatever you want whenever you want, we're here for you
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Dancer. You have done so well to reach out to us and tell us how you are really, in all honesty, feeling.

You can be yourself here and it sounds like you are not feeling ok at the moment. You are struggling and would like to talk to someone about how you are feeling but feel you have to be strong.

Would you like to talk to us more about how you are feeling at the moment - and if anything, in particular, has triggered you to feel this way?

Hope you managed to get a good night's sleep in the end. We are all here for you and listening to you if/when you want to talk to us <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.