Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I wonder stuff every morning

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Wat is the 'jo@samaritans' email for?
And wats # wondering and wandering?
One morning I woke up and said 'I'm sorry' and I still haven't worked out wat it was for' was it anxiety?
If u normally use 100 and a 50 sertiline Nd u only got 50's, would 3 of those work?

Thanks😊
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    Wats the juice with scholfield, we all no tht he's a piece of poo and he made ppl cringe even as Santa 🤣🤣
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @ellie2000. It sounds like you have been thinking about a lot recently. The jo@samaritans email is for accessing Samaritan’s support.

I am not sure what you mean by # wondering and wandering – could you please share a little more with us about this?

It sounds like you had a lot going on when you said you were sorry without knowing why. Almost like you felt at fault but you were not sure why – am I hearing this correctly?

I would not want to advise you regarding your medication. Please make sure you take it as prescribed by your doctor. Then, you can make sure it works the best it can for you.

There is a BBC documentary about Schofield if you wish to find out more about what is currently going on with him. Though, it can be quite a difficult and uncomfortable watch :/
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Laura_tigger82 # means the difference between 😊
    I do feel at fault for something, if u would like to ask me questions so I can make sense of it, it would b helpful 😊
    Crazy mad insane
    What are you feeling at fault about @ellie2000? We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    What are you feeling at fault about @ellie2000? We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)

I still hear audio hallucinations wen tht hpns u go to sleep, ppl ask wats wrong wen I say I'm goin to bed but I say nothing
    Crazy mad insane
    That sounds like a lot for you to deal with @ellie2000, especially as you don't feel able to tell people when they ask what's wrong. Does anything usually help you when you hear audio hallucinations? We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us about this :)