Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hi

libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 588 Incredible Poster
hi i just came across the mix like a week ago the chats have helped me a lot and idk what i would do without it. Everyone is soo friendly so yeah :)
'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    hi i just came across the mix like a week ago the chats have helped me a lot and idk what i would do without it. Everyone is soo friendly so yeah :)

Hi @libbystrawberry I'm glad you find The Mix really helpful. Hope to see you around on the boards.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
    Hello @libbystrawberry and welcome to the mix!
    I'm glad you've found the server helpful already
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hi @libbystrawberry - it's great to hear that you've found the boards to be helpful. Hope to see you around on them more in the future

Sending hugs,
    Sinead
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    heya @libbystrawberry welcome to the mix im glad ur enjoying being part of the community so far. Hope to c u around the boards soon.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hi @libbystrawberry, welcome to The Mix! I'm glad to hear that the chats have helped you greatly! Hope you enjoy it here, looking forward to seeing you around! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    @kaii u toooo <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hi and welcome! I'm glad the mix has helped you already. Looking forward to seeing you around. Take care! :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you