Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Adoption ( staying professional)

Iris_MizzyIris_Mizzy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
I know who I want to be adopted by, when I asked her she said to me " it was always my dream to adopt a child, but I don't think I can because I have to stay professional". And when I heard that sentence my heart sank.
Every night I have been struggling to breath and I end up feeling dizzy and fainty, And I think that adoption my brother and all the other stress I'm going through might've caused it.
Its been on my mind all day and all the time non-stop. I know its a massive responsibility and it changes your life. But I just really want to be adopted by her. I trust her she's nice.
( she makes the best hot chocolates ).
I'm just so confused and I have been feeling lower than I usually am.
I haven't spoke today ate or drank.
I haven't been able to get any sleep.
All I want to happen is for me to go to sleep and never wake up.
Sending hugs to everyone else out there. <3

Comments

• Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy I can see that this has been rather difficult for you to process, its great that you have shared how you are feeling <3 Please remember to look after yourself and do things that bring you happiness and peace. If you ever want to chat more we are hear for you, sending hugs :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @eparker98 I will try and look after myself but its just very difficult, I'm exhausted and tired not hungry not myself the past days I've been sleeping a lot, and haven't spoke at all today I just blank people out.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds like you are having a difficult time at the moment @Iris_Mizzy. How have you been feeling since posting and would anything help you to feel better?

Hopefully, you can get the sleep and rest you need and deserve. Though, I appreciate you can feel exhausted and tired not just physically but also mentally/cognitively - when you have a lot going on.

We are here for you if you would like to share more with us. Hopefully, you have been able to eat more since too :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hey @Laura_tigger82, I feel horrible and the eating im managing to just eat a bite but there thinking about putting a camular in me the tube thing.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Is there a particular reason you are only managing to eat a bite at the moment @Iris_Mizzy? We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share with us <3
  • Options
    I'm just feeling down a lot, and I've been crying a lot so when i cry I don't wanna eat or do anything other than more crying. I just dont want to eat im not feeling it
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    You're doing so well to stay in touch with the community, @Iris_Mizzy, and bravely share what you're going through.

How are you feeling today? I know you mentioned earlier that you were just managing to eat a bite, how are you doing now?

Is there anything that could help you to feel a bit brighter and more like eating?

We're here for you, Iris. <3
  • Options
    Im managing to eat a bit more,not that i can think of that would make me want to eat. but i just keep hiding my emotions.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy just checking in to see how things have been for over the last few days. Firstly well done on managing to eat a bit more thats a really positive step. How has this been for you the last few days? You have been really brave chatting to us about how you’re feeling on the community. Im hearing you keep hiding your emotions. It can be hard to share our emotions with others however your feelings are 100 percent valid and you have every right to feel how u feel <3 Sending hugs and positive energy for the rest of the week ahead
  • Options
    yesterday and today isnt a good day, I feel more depressed, the eating is up and down the day before yesterday i just ate lunch and dinner, yesterday I just ate dinner and today, I have the earge to eat but then i also have the earge not to eat..
    sorry Ik it sounds confusing. :/
    Hoping your day is going okay
    Sending hugs back :smiley:
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 933 Part of The Mix Family
    @Iris_Mizzy just wanted to check up on how you have been doing? I really hope things have gotten even just a tiny bit better for you.