Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pregnant again

AnonymousFoxAnonymousFox Deactivated Posts: 15 Settling in
i found out im pregnant again but i dont know how, im gonna go to my doctor but its freaking me out

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @AnonymousFox, I hear you. It's completely understandable to feel how you're feeling at the moment. Would you be able to explain a little more about how you feel about the situation?

I just want to remind you that you have plenty of options available to you, and whatever you decide is the right choice for you should be respected. It's a good idea to speak to your doctor, who can provide you with information about your options, and point you in the direction of available support. You're not alone in this :)

If you're looking for more information, The Mix has an article on this that you may find useful: https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/abortion/im-pregnant-now-what-4468.html

Also, Brook provides free sexual health and wellbeing advice to young people: https://www.brook.org.uk/
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AnonymousFoxAnonymousFox Deactivated Posts: 15 Settling in
    @Azziman it's stressing me out so much, thank you, I dont know if I wanna keep it or not
  • Options
    hastings1066hastings1066 Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    @AnonymousFox i feel for you I am currently pregnant and I have decided to have the baby. I am in for an interesting time.
  • Options
    support_squad23support_squad23 Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    Hi @AnonymousFox

Thank you for opening up and sharing this with us, I can imagine this feels like a very overwhelming and vulnerable time at the moment. Decisions like these can feel very heavy and daunting. Knowing what next step to take can feel impossible. We are here with you, to work through this together. Were you able to take a look through the article shared by @Azziman ? We can talk through your feelings about this if you'd like.

May I ask whether you've been able to share this news with a trusted adult or medical professional yet? I understand this can feel frightening, but you deserve to receive support.

I am going to attach a link to a website which you might find helpful:
    https://lifecharity.org.uk/teenage-pregnancy/

Let us know how you get on.
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    edited May 2023
    Hi @AnonymousFox I hope you're ok! @Azziman and @support_squad23 have said everything I would've said but I just wanted to add that we're here for you and you aren't alone! It's completely understandable that you find this stressful as it isn't an easy decision for you to make. Personally making pros and cons lists don't help me make decisions at all but sometimes just seeing the words out on paper makes things a little clearer for me, so maybe that's something you could try? I know of course this isn't just any small decision but I imagine your mind is feeling very full right now and just noting things down might help? Sending hugs <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain