Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

End of holidays

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
I don't dread goin home anymore. Why do ppl come up to me n say hi? Even wen I think I'm no good somedays or they've only met me once, those thoughts come n go, on holidays no-one is toxic. I like tht way of humanity. No triggers or nervous feeling that someone is gonna act off. At home I think of Mr.c and even though I'm out their hands, I still miss him. How do u not miss ppl, and not contact for a chat?
Can I post pics of holiday here?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @ellie2000. Thank you for your post. You can post pics of holiday here if they are in line with the community guidelines!

How do you feel about people coming up to you and saying hi? It sounds like you are questioning the 'why' at the moment.

You are better than you think you are and you deserve to be treated kindly and with respect, including meeting new people. It is positive to hear you are treated kindly on holiday.

I am hearing the conflicting feelings around being glad to be out of Mr. C's hands but also still missing him. Your feelings are valid, especially with what you experienced with Mr C.

You can take this at your own pace and do what you need to manage these feelings in a way that is taking care of yourself <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.