Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Nice

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Everything's gd. :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 im so glad to hear that! Such good news Have you done anything fun this weekend?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 I'm so glad to hear everyhting is going good for you, that made me smile :) Have you been up to anything interesting/fun? :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    edited September 18
    @ebyrne556 @Xee @Past User I'm on the sea now, in a boat but my cabins in the middle of the ship, no windows, but I'm having a nice time. We haven't gone on land yet. Tomorrow, something is happening but not sure wat 🤔 😀
    Eurovision was gd, was the a theme? how do u ask to c the bridge/boat driver room?
    Post edited by patrickDev on
    Crazy mad insane
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 That sounds so so lovely :) Shame there's no window in your cabin lol but yeah i'm glad you're having a good time! Honestly I have no clue if there's a theme to eurovision or amything like that, i don't usually watch it lol so yeah I'm pretty clueless xD
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
    @Xee who was Ur fav act ìn eurovision (if u watched it)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    I only watched one episode but I quite liked Latvia's! Who was your favourite @ellie2000? :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 How was ur cruise and did u enjoy eurovision?Were u pleased with who won.Once again i didnt watch it haha mabye next year!
    @ebyrne556 I thought tht Estonia should've won bc they bring up wat it's like to live
    Crazy mad insane