Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
edited May 2023 in General Chat
Hiya all!

I hope you are all well. I have noticed some mixed thoughts and feelings around this bank holiday weekend (the Coronation).

I thought it would be nice if we all had a space where we can share our plans for the bank holiday weekend - no matter what that looks like for us.

Please remember to be respectful and inclusive of everyone and stick to the community guidelines. Hopefully, this will be a space where we can celebrate each other's plans <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Gonna add on Im really looking forward to the new series of Malory towers coming out tomrorow but also idk if anyone watched wizards of Waverley place but Jennifer stone and David delusie (dad and Alex’s friend) have a podcast where they rewatch old episodes and also interview some members of the cast.Its defiantly worth a check out on Spotify and YouTube.Im also Going to read some more of the shatter me series as well i dont know if anyone has read them but id recommend
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    saffjxdesaffjxde Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    @Laura_tigger82 I must admit I don't really have any plans... probably just going to read or watch TV mainly. I'm currently rewatching The Big Bang Theory for maybe the hundredth time because it's comforting.

@ebyrne556 I didn't know Malory Towers was made into a series, I used to read the books over and over again. Also, what's the shatter me series about?
    nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength - st francis de sales
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya! Yess the series is so good.Its on bbc iplayer and theirs 4 of them but i was quite disappointed as i was expecting the whole series to drop on monday but they only dropped 2 episodes! Oh well it will give me something to look forward to on Mondays but yes id defiantly recommend

Shatter me is a dystopian fantasy type series and the girl basically gets locked up in the first book and falls in love with a boy who’s also trapped in the asylum and the girl gets recruited for ‘the reestablishment’ . Its slightly complicated to explain but the first one as great so hopefully the rest wil b as well i think theirs like 8

What sort of books r u into?Im always up for some recs :)