Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Staying sane

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
I don't do morning, the other day I did activities at somewhere, in the morning. Then in the afternoon I started to panic. In the other town, I used to panic and went home coz it was near. Then Then mr.c came to talk to me at home bc to c wat was up.
Shall put the activities first or how do say tht 'I'm feeling rough, I need to go now' how do I put it in a way tht it will cause as little convo as possible?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie! Sorry to hear u were feeling so bad the other day. But it's nice that people are there to support you and ask if you're ok :) If you don't wanna talk about it though I think the best thing to say is just what you said, something along the lines of 'this is nice but I'm feeling a bit rough now and I think I should go' or something like that. Hope this helps and I hope you're feeling ok! <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Morning @ellie2000 hope your doing a bit better today. Basically echoing what @Xee has said im glad people are being supportive of how you are feeling. Im hearing that you are finding it hard knowing how to say that you are finding things hard. Putting yourself first is the priority as your health and wellbeing matters. If you feel you have to leave in the middle of the activty to make yourself better than go for it. You matter the most! In terms of saying that you are feeling rough mabye if you now the people well enough or feel comfortable doing so you could come up with a code word for when u feel that you need to leave so that limits the stress and the other peron understands without asking too many questions.You could also mabye have a support plan in place or speak to people around you on how they can best support you during the activity.If you struggle more at a particular time of the day mabye adjustments could be made so you could come at a different time or leave at a different time. The most important thing is that you feel ok and your wellbeing is paramount. Hope this helps have a good weekend and take care.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.