Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wellbeing meetings

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Can opening up in Wellbeing meetings make Ur behaviour towards ppl not normal when u hav a social event l8r tht day?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds like the emotions you had from opening up in wellbeing meetings affected your behaviour during a social event later that day. Am I hearing you right @ellie2000?

If so, do you have anything nice planned for future wellbeing meetings, to take care of yourself and your emotions after opening up?

It is always so brave of you to open up and it takes a lot of courage.We are here for you if you would like to share more with us and we are listening to you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @Laura_tigger82 I'm just waiting for ppl to make stuff happen, I got all stuff on board, why does it take longer than expected?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Waiting times can be frustrating @ellie2000. Is there anything that might help the wait feel more manageable for you at the moment? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @Laura_tigger82 I used to just sleep the days away but I do home-based leisure
    Crazy mad insane
  • RenPRenP Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    @ellie2000 sometimes I think when we are opening up about what's going on for us it can feel quite intrusive, raw and uncomfortable at the time, so I think it's important to take time out to rest mentally after doing something like this, because for sure it can affect our behaviours.

What kind of stuff are you wanting to happen? No pressure to answer!