Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

saying things how they r

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
why do ppl get 'hoity toity' even though u see n investigate wat u see
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    wdym?
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @Xee if u report something, the other person (perpetrator) plays the victim card, n get rowdy leaving u getting into trouble
    (thinking bout past)
    im in a different town now will i get declined by the wellbeing team, even though i had the max ammount in the other town, how do u say tht u really need help to the wellbeing team in ur area?
    Crazy mad insane
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 I see no reason why they would refuse helping you! They may have different ways of supporting you but they should have medical records of your history which should include your mental health struggles. I hope you get a good amount of help and support from them! :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    I'd agree with Xee @ellie2000 - the wellbeing team are there to look after your mental health, so I'm sure they'll be happy to support and listen to you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.