Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Easter Break!

JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
Hey everyone. I'm guessing many of you will be starting your Easter break today, but regardless if you are, I wanted to wish you all a great break! :)

I have finished all my courseworks for now and next ones will be due in May so I'm hoping to get a bit of rest now. I'm so tired.

In a while I will be going to Poland in a 24-hour car trip to my family (who don't know so it's a surprise) and I'm really excited for once!
So I wanted to say I might be a lot less active over the break but I will still try to reply to everything. You all get to have a rest from me haha, at least for a day ;)

I hope everyone can do something fun during the break.
Wish you all a nice weekend! Remember to stay positive!
Believe in me - who believes in you

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm guessing many of you will be starting your Easter break today, but regardless if you are, I wanted to wish you all a great break! :)

I have finished all my courseworks for now and next ones will be due in May so I'm hoping to get a bit of rest now. I'm so tired.

In a while I will be going to Poland in a 24-hour car trip to my family (who don't know so it's a surprise) and I'm really excited for once!
    So I wanted to say I might be a lot less active over the break but I will still try to reply to everything. You all get to have a rest from me haha, at least for a day ;)

I hope everyone can do something fun during the break.
    Wish you all a nice weekend! Remember to stay positive!

Aw thank you so so much @JJLemon18 I hope you have an awesome time in Poland. Wow 24 hours in a car sounds like a long time travelling but also fun. Also, well done on completing your coursework, I am very very proud of you. Aw yeah I almost realised that next week is Easter break aha :lol:. I think for me I will be mostly catching up with coursework and planning out my pilot episode for my project. I was going to go to an awards evening but I was unable to, it was part of a film work experience I completed as a runner trainee. But I think mostly I also might be resting up before I start filming in late April. Have a great break :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    I love the positivity in this post :) Thanks! I hope you have a great few weeks off toooo! Hopefully it goes well <3 And have fun in Poland! I've literally never even been to the country WHERE I'M FROM which is super embarrassing and kinda sucks but whatever, I don't have any close family there or anything. The 24 hour car journey sounds great though, I love long journeys, I love sitting there listening to my music and looking out the window. Especially car journeys. Like long flights are good but car journeys are just superior. Idk if u feel the same but I really love being lazy lol. I really wanna go on a long road trip and drive around America one day hopefully with friends or my sisters or something :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Xee wrote: »
    I love the positivity in this post :) Thanks! I hope you have a great few weeks off toooo! Hopefully it goes well <3 And have fun in Poland! I've literally never even been to the country WHERE I'M FROM which is super embarrassing and kinda sucks but whatever, I don't have any close family there or anything. The 24 hour car journey sounds great though, I love long journeys, I love sitting there listening to my music and looking out the window. Especially car journeys. Like long flights are good but car journeys are just superior. Idk if u feel the same but I really love being lazy lol. I really wanna go on a long road trip and drive around America one day hopefully with friends or my sisters or something :)

AHH AN AMERICAN ROAD TRIP IS SOMETHING I REALLY WANT TO DO!! (Lol sorry for writing it in Caps, I kinda sound aggressive lol)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    @Amy22 Lmaoo don't worry you don't sound aggressive, I do the same when I'm like excited about something :) But fr it sounds so funnnn. It's definitely on my never ending bucket list
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Amy22 and @Xee!
    Oh trust me the trip sounds a lot more fun than it is lol. This one was horrible and took us over 30 hours! If I didn't originally put this thread in the positivity corner I would talk about it more but I don't want to ruin the vibe haha.
    I'm just incredibly exhausted now...
  • Options
    Sorry everyone, its been a tiring few days for me so I wasn't able to fully reply to everything.

@Amy22 good luck with your coursework and project. Hope you can rest well before your filming!

@Xee don't worry about not being to the country you're from, its not embarrassing at all, its just the life you are in. You can always go visit it in the future I hope!

I hope you two can go on your dream American car trip someday!

My car trip is mainly me listening to music while looking out the window but its also the best time to overthink everything and feel depressed haha, its just so boring. I'm sure with great company the trip can be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy Easter Holidays Everyone I hope you get some time to relax and recharge the batteries.I know exams are coming up but make sure you do take some time to do something you enjoy even be that a netflix show or a few nice walks! Also im hoping the weather gets a bit more springy haha

@Amy22 Hope the coursework goes well and the filming im excited to hear how it goes

@JJLemon18 Glad to hear you are havng a break away and well done on finishing up the coursework. Hope you got some rest and enjoy yourself. 24hrs would be such a longtime haha i cannot even imagine longest trip ive been on was probably 3hrs on a plane. Is their anything that you are really looking forward to doing when you get their or just exploring?

Also @Xee yes hopefully you can get to visit in the future and explore some of your heritage.

Have good Mondays everyone

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thank you @ebyrne556! I will probably be chilling most of the time, and its so nice to be able to spend Easter with family here in Poland, my last Easter in Poland was when I was really really young.
    Also the moment of finally turning up at our family's driveway after a 30 hour drive, and seeing their surprised faces was awesome! I'm so glad the trip turned out well in the end.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Ahh that sounds so lovely and im really glad it did turn out well for you all as well.Enjoy the rest of your holiday
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
    Happy Easter break! Congrats on finishing your coursework, I've also just finished mine and I really can't wait to rest, hahah. Hope you enjoy your time in Poland! :smile:
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )