Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ptsd

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
can it b linked to 1 event or several different tht hpn?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    can it alter behavior n how u act towards ppl?
    Crazy mad insane
    edited September 18
    @Past User im gd, i just wake up thinkin with questions
    Post edited by patrickDev on
    Crazy mad insane
  • Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 . The experience of PTSD can vary from person to person, and it can be linked to one or many events depend on the context. Also, PTSD can affect people and change their behaviour and attitudes towards others. So it’s important to seek professional help if the person may be experiencing PTSD. Hope the answers help. Do you think you or someone you know might have PTSD?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Terry8936 I'm trying to make sense of stuff, wat do i Do? how do I do it? I had little like photographs in my head of me lying on a table lifeless
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    These sound like really difficult photographs to have in your head @ellie2000. Have you got someone you can talk to about all of this?

I can hear how you are trying to make sense of it all. You don't have to make sense of any of this alone if you don't want to <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    These sound like really difficult photographs to have in your head @ellie2000. Have you got someone you can talk to about all of this?

I can hear how you are trying to make sense of it all. You don't have to make sense of any of this alone if you don't want to <3

Stuff is hard to sort out, it doesn't come quickly, I'm worried that if I go next week to a well-being centre. I mite get turned away, in life I had learnt ppl cba. Does 40weeks in one town reset in another?
    Crazy mad insane