Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

daily life

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
wat do u do if u dnt no a town yet, i fill my time with crash bandicoot n outlast 2 :)
do things cost money n is it expensive. r there free liesure to do. r 'meetupgroups' free or cheap? :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 197 Trailblazer
    Hey @ellie2000
    It seems to me like you're interested in finding free activities near you. It's positive that you want to open up to new experiences and that you're thinking of meeting new people. meet up groups can be free or expensive depending on the activity, if you're going strolling around in the park or watching a movie together the amount of money you're gonna spend is gonna be different.

I'm pretty sure you're gonna be able to find free options online, however some recs i could give you for free activities would be:
    -go out exploring, find interesting places around you and get to know the area better
    -go to a park, immerse yourself in nature
    -go visit local museums, a lot of them have a free entry
    -go to the local library, if you like reading and are looking for free past times you probably would like to know where it is eventually
    -visit the website of your council to find out about new events (which might be free) or local landmarks you might want to see

Let me know if you find anything interesting!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @genderless_fungi if i post a photo on here, could someone on here look behind the photo n see the details like, camera make, location etc? bc cautious
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    No @ellie2000, we can only see the details you have included in your photo (or screenshot) :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.