Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feeling down for no reason

TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,809 Extreme Poster
I started feeling a bit down today a bit and I dont know why. I think I was thinking about my future a bit yesterday and worried about it so it might be that or it might be stress of worrying because I worry a lot. I don't have much people to talk to when I'm not feeling the best too.

Comments

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,809 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2023
    I'm not feeling the worst, I just wouldnt mind more people to talk to
  • genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 197 Trailblazer
    Hello @FordRanger

You seem to be struggling with a bit of anxiety and loneliness. I'm sorry that you've been feeling a little down and that you feel like you don't have many people you can open up to. Well done for reaching out to us, we're always here to help and give support if needed.

Thinking about the future keeps me up at night as well so I might understand where you're coming from. Being young and trying to find your path can be very overwhelming and what I find helpful is to remind myself none of us has a perfect final form we'll eventually reach, we're all works in progress throughout our lives and that means we're not lacking something or slacking behind if we're imperfect or struggling.

You mentioned feeling anxious, can you tell me a bit more about what kind of support you would need or why you've been feeling overwhelmed thinking about the future?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hello @FordRanger

You seem to be struggling with a bit of anxiety and loneliness. I'm sorry that you've been feeling a little down and that you feel like you don't have many people you can open up to. Well done for reaching out to us, we're always here to help and give support if needed.

Thinking about the future keeps me up at night as well so I might understand where you're coming from. Being young and trying to find your path can be very overwhelming and what I find helpful is to remind myself none of us has a perfect final form we'll eventually reach, we're all works in progress throughout our lives and that means we're not lacking something or slacking behind if we're imperfect or struggling.

You mentioned feeling anxious, can you tell me a bit more about what kind of support you would need or why you've been feeling overwhelmed thinking about the future?

@genderless_fungi hi, I appreciate your reply.

I think id just want to someone to talk to when I'm not 100 percent
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Hi @FordRanger Just checking in on you and seeing how your weekend has been? You know where we are of course if you need anything
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Hi @FordRanger Just checking in on you and seeing how your weekend has been? You know where we are of course if you need anything

@ebyrne556 , hey I appreciate you asking and replying to the discussion. It's been ok but still a bit worried about my future etc