Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Now I've moved

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Now I moved, I'm away frm Mr.c, he did alot for me: he came and sorted things out wen I ran off, he got me out of wen life was turmoil etc
Smile n happiness gne now. Wat do I do? He was the nicest person ever. How do I not miss him?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,464 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2023
    It's tough to be without someone that supports you @ellie2000. :( Is Mr C a friend or relative, or just someone you know? It sounds like he did a lot for you.

It's okay to miss him and feel however you feel. That's the best way to process things.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @Mike he was a music person thingy/friend, who knew Gee out of hawk wind, they were in the 'late road lunatics' together who r now the 'firedogs'
    wat does 'to process' mean
    Crazy mad insane
    he got stuff to normal wen i got in sticky situations
    Crazy mad insane
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,464 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    @ellie2000 to process means to think about over time so u can gradually understand something
    Totally this - processing is just about understanding something, and figuring out how something has made you feel, and how you want to move forward. For example, someone might need time to process difficult news or a big life event, like the loss of a relative.

It sounds like Mr C was a big help and support to you @ellie2000. What kinds of things did Mr C help you out with?
    Post edited by patrickDev on
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The truth resists simplicity.
    @Mike mr C got me out of a house where staff who didnt folllow rules, he got me away frm a company who was harrassing me by post. we made music together to distract me frm focusing on wat was hpning at the time. he was a person who sat down n made sure i understood stuff. he paid for activities i wanted to do etc
    he was very at easing the atmosphere :)
    over time we knew wat eachother was about. he was very gd at explaining wat ppl were on about wen i didnt understand. wen i couldnt understand things i used to run off, n he come n see if i was alright :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 Sounds like Mr C helped you a lot and was a great support. We all need someone like that in our lives and it’s totally understandable to miss them when you don’t have them around all the time. Is there any way you can let Mr C know how helpful he was to you? I think it’s always nice to say thank you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.