Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A-Z movie titles

AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I saw the one about songs and just loved it!!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Post edited by ebyrne556 on

Comments

• Options
    I'll start us off with Alice in Wonderland the more recent one from like 2012 =)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Oo B is next, I know it is not a film but it is a TV show instead (Is it okay to use a TV show as well as a film if we cant think of one?) Its called Bates Motel.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,063 Wise Owl
    Love this thread idea

For C i shall go for Cars (2006)
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    The Dark Knight 🦇
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    For E I'm going to go for the Disney film Enchanted
  • Options
    F - Finding Nemo
  • Options
    G - Grimlins
  • Options
    I cant sepll Gremlins ah I did it now :lol:
  • Options
    H - High School Musical
  • Options
    L - Legally blonde
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    M-Mamma Mia
  • Options
    N - Night at the Museum :)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2023
    O - Oldboy :)
  • Options
    P - Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Gonna be honest had to Google movies beginning with Q 😂 Apparently their is one called quarantine so

Q- Quarantine
  • Options
    For some reason I struggled a bit with O but after a bit of thinking, I've remembered one

O - Oliver Twist
  • Options
    O is hard @sinead276 !!

P - P.S I Love You

=)
  • Options
    I've just realised I didn't see some of the letters had already been done before my last post so I think the next letter is R as Q was done before

R - Ratatouille
  • Options
    hahah omg me too @sinead276 !! Funny that we both managed to miss it =)

S - Spirited Away

An all-time fave for many of us, it's comforting and scary at the same time and of course really makes you think about life and relationships and whether we value them enough!
  • Options
    I think T is next. Im going to go for The Breakfast Club which is a film I have recently watched this year as part of my film college course. I found the film very interesting to watch.
  • Options
    For U I’ll go for Up
  • Options
    The Breakfast Club is fab @Amy22 !! It definitely represents teen relationships and experiences really well and the deep topics they broached were so intense but also portrayed so well <3 What did you think of the film?

and for V - Valentine's Day, which is coming up soon and I love this movie lol xx
  • Options
    AislingDM wrote: »
    The Breakfast Club is fab @Amy22 !! It definitely represents teen relationships and experiences really well and the deep topics they broached were so intense but also portrayed so well <3 What did you think of the film?

and for V - Valentine's Day, which is coming up soon and I love this movie lol xx

I had to watch it as part of my college course. I feel like it addresses a lot of issues youth face still now today eventhough it was filmed during the 1980's. I found it interesting but also dark too especially with all the characters and what they were really facing.
  • Options
    W - Wall-E
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    X for X-Men (I have no idea what it is I never watched it but I know something like that exists)
    sinead276 wrote: »
    W - Wall-E
    I like that one!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Y - Yesterday
  • Options
    Z - Zoolander
  • Options
    Thank you all for completing this thread <3 It's always great to see the random movies we choose, especially when the genres are totally different =)

Could not agree more @Amy22 ! The way the characters and their struggles are portrayed is honestly so very accurate to the modern day despite the film being almost 40 years old. I also think you make a good point about just how dark the themes of the movie are, I remember watching it when I was a young teen after seeing it on Tumblr and thinking it looked cool, and it wasn't until I was older on a re-watch that I truly deeped how painful each of their lives and experiences were. Thanks for talking to me about this, I love a little bit of TV and film analysis. xx