Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

uncertain

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
how do u overcome uncertainty bout the future year. i hate it wen things take there time wen im ready now
but im good today, im gonna start crash bandicoot, until i get stuck which isnt fun wen tht hpns.
happy new year :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds difficult that you are feeling uncertain about the future year @ellie2000. Is there anything, in particular, about the year you are feeling uncertain about?

We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us. It sounds positive that you are feeling ready now, even though it took time.

Hope you enjoy playing Crash Bandicoot! It is fun but I agree that it can be a challenging game sometimes and you can get stuck.

Happy new year to you too :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.