Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Greetz from Italy

Hi to all!
My name is Giovanni, I am 14 an life in Italy.
I have two younger brothers and one older sister.
My dad is self employ man an mama is half day working and half day at home.
I am in 7th grade now and my hobbis are horse riding, swimming, reading and writing stories, hiking an most of all playing with my brothers

Want know more just ask. =);)

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the Mix - hope your doing well
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hi @GioPannolini, welcome to our community! It's great to meet you, hope you enjoy your time here :3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi @GioPannolini welcome to The Mix I hi you enjoy your time here. I really love your hobbies. I too like reading as well :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @GioPannolini! Always nice to see continental folks here. :)

Just a small disclaimer that this community is UK-based, so the community's knowledge of things like support services is going to be specific to the UK. You can still post as much as you like, however, and there will be a lot of things we can still help with!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @GioPannolini, it's great to have you here :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    StellalunaStellaluna Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    Ciao @GioPannolini Welcome to The Mix! It is great that you have so many hobbies! This must make you very busy, especially with school and family life. We are here if you need any support. Lo ti mando un forte abbraccio =)