Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Monster (a bit of song)

Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
edited January 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by Laura_tigger82 on

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    What a good song. Also hope your doing okay

Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2023
    It sounds really difficult that you are not doing the best at the moment @LorryTruck. Would you like to talk to us more about this?

We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us. We care about you and you matter to us.

By the way, I have moved your post to health and well-being just because I can tell it is a poem about mental health.

I have also removed the part about what it would be with just removing methods. It does not take away from all your effort though in creating such a creative poem.

Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are doing. You don't have to face this, or anything else, alone if you don't want to <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    It sounds difficult that you feel broken at the moment @LorryTruck. Would you like to tell us more about what being broken looks like for you at the moment?

You only need to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with and wish to share. However, we are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us.

Sending you hugs <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
    You have been really brave in sharing this with us @LorryTruck. I can hear how you are really struggling at the moment.

It sounds like being alone a lot over Christmas made this worse for you. Would anything, in particular, help at the moment?

We all care about you, even if it feels like no one cares. You have also mentioned feeling like everything has fallen apart and like you don't mean anything.

Would you like to share more with us about what this looks like for you at the moment? We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us <3
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    You are doing so well having an ongoing conversation with us about this @LorryTruck, it shows a lot of courage.

It sounds really positive that you are just living one day at a time. Sometimes, putting one foot in front of the other, no matter how small those footsteps may seem, is the bravest thing we can do especially when things feel so tough.

I am hearing that everything just seems so pointless. This does sound really difficult. Could you, maybe, frame the point about exams coming up seeming pointless as a question to challenge - something like "Why are exams meaningful?". Wondering if this might be helpful for changing this thought pattern.

Just one idea though and only because I hear you don't want exams, and everything else, to seem meaningless. You have mentioned that it is frustrating to think like that and have had so many bad breakdowns over the past few weeks.

The breakdowns sound really hard to shake off, especially as you have had so many over the past few weeks. Would you like to share more with us about what this currently looks like for you and how you are currently feeling?

We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us. Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are doing.

Sending you hugs in the meantime <3
  • Options