Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

looking after urself

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
how do u do tht wen every1 is wittering on about stuff, i feel like i have to come up with a solution
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000

It can be really difficult to make sure we all look after ourselves sometimes, especially if there are other things going on. One idea may be to plan a time that you do something you want to do, for example a hobby or some self care. What sort of things do you like to do to look after yourself Ellie?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    for one moment i thought tht my msgs were turned off getting to ppl :( i turn here to find positive responses. i dont c ppl atm as im waiting for the date im moving in somewhere, its soon so tht is gd :) i stay in nd play red dead redemtion 2 :) i did tht bc i was scared of outside bc i couldnt c round the corner, i asked here the outside thing once, it worked for a while :) how do u make friends? and how do u no they wont turn on u? thts my worry
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    You have done really well to share a little more with us about what you are experiencing at the moment @ellie2000. I can hear from this thread and another of your threads that you are currently feeling unheard.

It sounds positive that, although things are tough for you at the moment, you feel able to turn here to find positive responses. Really glad to hear that you also have a game you enjoy playing whilst you are waiting to move.

I can hear that you don't see people at the moment as you are waiting for the date you are moving in somewhere. Would you like to share more with us about how this is making you feel?

Additionally, are there particular difficulties you are experiencing with making friends and friends turning on you at the moment? Just hope we can hear you clearly and support you the most effective we can.

We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us. You don't have to experience this, or anything else, alone if you don't want to - please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are doing :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i sometimes like not seeing ppl, they can b toxic. wen i move will every1 be friendly? coz im scared bout tht. ppl can pick up weaknesses very fast. im worried bout professional ppl too. so i struggle with society
    Crazy mad insane