Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

social services rant

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
theyre incompatant even now, they are always on leave. i think they are there but they cba, even today. can we do stuff without them? wats the point of them if they only make us upset? is an mp just as gd?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I think that makes total sense @ellie2000 , honestly, so many people feel totally abandoned by social services and the support they should be getting is just not accessible a lot of the time. This is completely unfair :( I'm so sorry you've been left feeling completely alone Ellie, this is certainly wrong. Would you like to talk some more about what makes you feel like social services are incompetent? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i relied on them to sort everything out, aND TO KEEP ME HAPPY N INFORMED about wats goin on. they made out tht i had to keep quiet about alot of stuff. wat excactly is their job
    Crazy mad insane
  • genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 197 Trailblazer
    Hello @ellie2000,

It sounds like a really difficult situation and I second @AislingDM in saying that it's completely understandable for you to feel lost and abandoned when you should be receiving help. It's awful that they made you feel like you couldn't speak about your own experiences. We are here to help, would you like to tell us a bit more about what kind of support you're not receiving right now and what kind of support you would like to receive instead both emotionally and in terms of services that might help you?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.