Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Family

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Watdo u do if something a member of Ur family says how they feel n it disturbs u. U can't do anything coz their to far away. N they decline Ur help
It's exhausting caring about ppl who u care about n u don't no how to help
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    You have been really brave and strong in sharing this with us @ellie2000. I can hear how you were disturbed by a family member saying how they feel.

Would you like to share more with us about how you are coping with this at the moment? It sounds like you want to help but feel unable to because they are too far away.

I can hear how this means you feel exhausted. We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i try to do this all the time, ppl go 'no no' n they go on speaking about their issue. y do ppl do tht?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds like that is frustrating for you @ellie2000. Almost like you are trying to be heard, am I hearing this right? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    yh
    Crazy mad insane