Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Happy World Diabetes Day!

Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
Hey all!

I'm Lauren, some of you might already know me because I've been working at The Mix for nearly 5 years within the counselling team ✌️

Today is World Diabetes Day and as someone who has been Type 1 since I was 3 years old, I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate how awesome you are if you're juggling Diabetes on top of everything else life throws at you 💙

Never underestimate how hard it is living with this condition and the way it impacts how you live your life. Remember though that you are more than your condition and there's no such thing as the perfect diabetic. Be kind to yourselves and if you're living with Diabetes, care for someone with Diabetes, or know someone with Diabetes, use today to celebrate how far the world has come in managing a toughie like Diabetes.

If you're worried at all, or want to know more, Diabetes UK is a fantastic place to get information and guidance.

Feel free to share any love or things you're proud of whilst managing this condition below. Keep being awesome!

Comments