Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

KSI vs Jake Paul

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,328 Wise Owl
Apprently next year it is happening at some point. If it did happen I think JJ would win. People are saying Jake would but they said JJs last opponents would win and they didn't. I think it is going to be a challenge but ksi will win. I can't see KSI losing, it feels impossible. Who would you guys think would win?

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,086 Wise Owl
    Hi @FordRanger

Although I don't know a great deal about the boxing world and the past fights that Jake and KSI have had, my guess would probably be on KSI winning a fight between the two as from what I've heard he's become quite a good boxer (although I don't know as much about Jake Paul).

But I guess only time will tell who would win (if they do end up having a match)

Sending hugs,
    Sinead
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Yep heard this is happening next year. JJ has definitely improved, though I still want to see him match up against some tougher opponents to really see what he can do. Jake also has come a long way, despite criticism of his opponents' abilities, so I wouldn't count him out just yet - he has looked good in his fights so far. Can't wait for the match up! Personally also want JJ to win :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.