Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

School

Past UserPast User In a holePosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 690 Incredible Poster
    Hey there,

Sorry you didn't get a reply in time to your thread! I assume you are back at school now and I'm wondering how you are finding it?

School can feel impossible when you are struggling with your mental health, and more so because of bullying. It's very understandable that you wouldn't want to go back to school, especially when you feel so low and struggle to cope.

I'm wondering what your teachers are doing to support you? Are they aware of the bullying and that you had time off school for mental health reasons? And how much you struggle when you are in school? Teachers should try to find ways of helping you during this stressful time for example, maybe keeping those that bully you away from you, giving you time to catch up with work or even finding alternate ways of schooling such as online learning.

Hope you are coping okay <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @Morgan007

I'm sorry to hear that you're still struggling at school, and that teachers are doing nothing to help, that sounds really difficult. Teachers should be there to support you and help especially with bullying, so it must be really hard that they are not helping you. Is there anyone else you can go to at school, like a wellbeing teacher or your head of year?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    That must be really difficult Morgan. Remember we're all here for you, if you need any support the whole Mix community is here to support you :)
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Hello @Morgan007,

I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through. Bullying can seriously impact mental health and not getting the help you deserve from authority figures that are supposed to protect you in this scenario must be very difficult. I second what @jess63 said about the fact that we're all here for you and that you can always use the forums to talk about your feelings.

I just wanted to add some resources and articles about bullying and mental health that might help you feel less alone and make sense of things.
    https://www.antibullyingpro.com/support?9bc7a900_page=1

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.