Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Liz truss

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
edited November 2022 in Politics & Debate
Why r the setting her on fire, wat did ppl h8.
She was only short time
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    There'll b fire though her windows b4 long
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I think people struggled to accept Liz Truss because her overarching plans for the country seemed a little bit inconsistent and very extreme. Plus, once different ministers stepped down, I think people had even less trust in her than they did to begin with @ellie2000 . It's a tough one, because we really do deserve a leader who cares about this country, especially about vulnerable people. I hope we can get this soon! What are your thoughts on Rishi? xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I gave up on the 'baboons' coz they do stupid things and only think of their rich friends, they don't think of weaker ppl
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I'm watching peripheral and if they're correct the world's gna cloud over n end soon 😊🥳
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Yeah, to be honest @ellie2000 , I think in recent years a lot of people have given up on traditional electoral politics, people have lost a lot of faith in many of the parties who stand for election. It can be hard to continually put your faith into something that has caused so much strife.

That show sounds really interesting, I'd love to hear some more about the plot? xx
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    It's got 'Chloe martez' in it who was in kick a__ (not sure tht word in friendly on here), 5th wave Nd many others
    Peripheral is about Chloe preventing everyone dying and the thing I like about is tht it carries on like the nordic stuff
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Ah, I know who you mean, she's a fantastic actress!! Sounds like she has a big role to fill in preventing others from dying though, that is a lot of pressure, right? Ah, very cool, when you say Nordic do you mean current stuff or more historical @ellie2000 ? xx
  • Options
    i like stuff like 'the killing' 'heartless' 'let the right one in' 'trollhunter' NOT THE AMERICAN VERSIONS and 'bordertown' :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i forgot to mention 'rare exports' which is one bout santa
    Crazy mad insane