Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Halloween costume ideas =)

AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just thought I'd create a little thread for ideas of what to dress up as, they can be as simple or as out-there as you'd like. it's always fun to see people's creativity burst forth during this season <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    Hey @AislingDM I love this thread soo much as halloween is my favourite season. Idk what I am going to dress up as this year or even if I will though. But I did think about doing a crochet inspired cosplay thing <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,465 Wise Owl
    To be honest, I don't usually dress up for Halloween but I love seeing other people's costume ideas, especially when they are really creative and different.

Can't wait to see what other people share
    Sinead <3
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Yes, me too!! I think that's part of why i started the thread, because it can be so hard to come up with a creative idea, and to avoid just going as a witch or something haha!! xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.