Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A ccount detete

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
How do I delete my account, online is not for venting
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    What account would you like to delete @ellie2000? Every account is deleted in slightly different ways.

It sounds difficult that online is not for venting. Would you like to share more with us about what has been happening? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    POPO turned up, last night and then i phoned samaritans
    Crazy mad insane
    thts y i wandered, i had this trouble b4 but with facebook
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds positive that you had support last night @ellie2000. However, I can also hear it is this that made you wonder about deleting an account.

What account do you want to delete? Hopefully, we can help you or at least talk it through further with you if you wish :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    the same thing hpnd wen i had facebook, im off tht now. i was asking 4 help n standing up to my bullies and tht bought popo round too
    Crazy mad insane