Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo Challenge 6: Post It with Hopeful Quote

Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
Hello all,

I hope you are all well. With suicide prevention week starting tomorrow, I am setting up photo challenge 6 for all of our wonderful community members, in line with the usual board guidelines.

Challenge 6 I am setting you will be over the next two weeks! I thought it would be really empowering if you could post a photo of a post-it note (or equivalent!) of your favourite hopeful quote.

For me, this would be: "The sunshine is always there, it is just hidden behind the cloud sometimes"

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Otherwise, I will look forward to seeing your posts! :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,106 Wise Owl
    Love this theme for the challenge and can't wait to see what quotes other people post. Here's one I've known for as long as I can remember that has stuck with me (picture is just from google)

Sending hugs :3

ynl0vystyh0e.jpg
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I love this idea, thank you @Laura_tigger82 <3 Right now it's raining in London and I am feeling so very relaxed and happy and look forward to adding to this thread as well as checking back over it from time to time =)

emqpreb9ar82.png
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thank you @sinead276, @ilovetaylorswift, @spoon and @AislingDM for contributing to this thread.

It was lovely to hear your kind responses and especially that many of you have really loved this theme.

The quotes you have shared are really powerful! And yep, all the formats for your photos are more than ok and valuable :)
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    9q192jp6q1zz.jpeg
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 468 Listening Ear
    I absolutely love this thread idea @Laura_tigger82 :3<3

Here's a quote that I love:

scm8fq9du572.png
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,106 Wise Owl
    Decided to add another one I've recently seen - a simple reminder that life is precious and we should enjoy it to the max :3

duxdc5ed9dfd.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @fiona333, @kaii and @sinead276 for continuing to share your favourite hopeful quotes. I think it is making this space a brighter place! I also fully agree with all of you and love your quotes <3