Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So drained

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I feel so drained. I haven't done anything meaningful. My stomach really hurts. Everything is so painful. How do you function normally if you really need to?
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2022
    It sounds like you are going through a tough time at the moment @Kate_20. You have done so well to not only acknowledge these difficult feelings but also talk to us about them.

I can hear you feel so drained, don't feel as if you have done anything meaningful, your stomach really hurts and everything is so painful. This sounds really tough. Has anything, in particular, triggered these difficult feelings?

We are here for you if you would like to share more with us. Similarly, would you like to tell us more about what functioning normally looks like for you?

Please feel free to keep us in the loop. We are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @Laura_tigger82 I think it is just anxiety. I have many things on my plate recently, including which I still need to keep a secret of.
    I think functioning normally means that I don't get so anxious or depressed that I can't do anything.
    I am in pain and I have to finish the tasks because there is no other option. There isn't any extension in the real world.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Kate_20

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? :heart:

Sending lots of hugs, we are here for you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Stephanie I've been crying all the time. My head really hurts. I need to die.
  • Options
    BenMaBenMa Moderator, Staff Posts: 143 Helping Hand
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    @Stephanie I've been crying all the time. My head really hurts. I need to die.

Sounds like the past few days have been really challenging for you @Kate_20. Is there anything that helps when you're feeling this way and I'm wondering what you mean when you say your head really hurts? That sounds really painful Katie! Do you have any idea what might be causing it?

I also wanted to share some options for further support as you've shared feeling as though you need to die, and those feelings sound really intense.
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11

Just so that you're aware, NHS 111 is also there if you're looking for medical advice or support for your headaches. The community is here to support you as best we can, sending hugs Katie!
  • Options
    @BenMa I have no idea what was causing it. Now I am feeling a bit better.