Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wen out n about

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
i hav plushie now, can i b myself, and tAke it out with me? i feel my town dont let me b myself still
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• fiona333fiona333 Posts: 171 Helping Hand
    hi @ellie2000 what kind of plushie do you have, it sounds nice 😊

if it’s something you wanna do or something that makes you feel better, I don’t see why not.

Is there a reason why you feel your town won’t let you?
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    i hav the smiley orange octopus, wen it is the other way up its got firey angry eyes on a black background
    i feel tht after all things tht has hpnd, ppl r judging me. demons still roam who werent dealt with
    im moving soon to a different, will i still carry then with me or will i b free?
    Crazy mad insane
    The current town tht I'm in, I haven't enjoyed the years. Full of triggers :( wen I move im gna sleep for a month bc it was tiring living where I am currently
    Crazy mad insane
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 233 Trailblazer
    @ellie2000 I know the plushie octopus you're talking about! They turn inside out right? It's a favourite here at The Mix too.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling judged in your town! That's a horrible feeling - and I imagine has a big impact! You're welcome to be yourself here, and we will always be in full support of octopus plushies <3

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

betkeayd62ws.jpg
    et7vkrzfebqt.jpg
    Crazy mad insane
    I hav the orange way so I smile in the mornings :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds really positive that you know how to make yourself smile in the mornings @ellie2000.

I agree, seeing the orange octopus made me smile too. Thanks for introducing me to the orange octopus.

Do you have a name for your orange octopus? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,500 The Mix Elder
    Hi, I love your orange octopus @ellie2000 they are very lovely!. In fact I got one and he lives under my bed. He's called Ollie :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    :)
    Crazy mad insane