Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

nighttime

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
who do i tlk to at night
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,168 Boards Guru
    The discussion boards here are always open whenever you need someone to talk to. You might find there are others awake looking for someone to talk around the same time you are. Is this something you might find helpful?

There's also 24/7 support services such as Crisis Messenger or Samaritans that are a text or call away when you need them.

How are you finding things at night? Do you find that's when you need someone to talk to for support the most?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    I tried 'shout' and it sed they're busy. I got elden ring which I hav no idea wat to do in it, apart from walking around, so gna give up on tht 1.
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds like you are struggling to receive support at the moment @ellie2000, particularly at night. I can hear that you are aware of some services and people that might be more useful for you than others though, which is really positive.

However, it sounds tough that you have found these potentially more useful services to be busy and overcrowded. As @Aife has posted above, there are also The Mix's discussion boards, The Mix's Crisis Messenger and Samaritans.

Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are doing, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.