Home Health & Wellbeing
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i were thinking

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,726 Boards Champion
edited August 1 in Health & Wellbeing
TW: Mention of abuse

y havent someone killed me yet.
would a facebook confession b enough 4 an s.assault b enough.
I h8 feeling like this, its not fun
i used to mention abuse in the first convo wen i used to tlk to ppl, it steered most of them away
at least i kaput a bee by throwing my plushy at it hahahaha
y does getting funding 4 accommodation take ages, is there a quicker way? rather than let the adults do it
Post edited by AislingDM on

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 969 Part of The Mix Family
    That must be so heart breaking and isolating for you @ellie2000 :( feeling like the moment you bring up your experiences of abuse people are turned away is awful, and extremely undeserved. Being brave enough to talk about this trauma so quickly is already deeply impressive and to have people leave you feeling strange for doing so is very wrong.

I'm wondering what sort of reaction would be best when you talk to people about abuse?

https://www.verywellmind.com/should-i-tell-people-i-was-sexually-assaulted-4802699

This article also has some good advice about how to talk to people about abuse and trauma, I hope it can be of some use.

Just mentioning that I also edited your post to add a trigger warning, only because the post begins with an intense question, so I just wanted members to be prepared for that. xxx
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,726 Boards Champion
    i thought if i told ppl on first meeting wen they ask a triggering question, i would get more support. i tell the truth bout how i feeling to ppl. why does tht scare them?