Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleep in this weather

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
How do ppl get to sleep in this weather. N while Ur stressing about future. How so u deal with being uncertain, waiting for what ppl put in place 4 u?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2022
    Hey @ellie2000 - feels like two separate questions here, the heat and the stress. Either one of those can have a big impact on your sleep and so I hope you have been able to rest up now it isn't so hot.

On the stress front, there are a few things that could help. In particular, this article on The Mix talks through different reasons why you may struggle with sleep and some suggestions for how to try and improve sleep. It may be worth speaking to the people you are waiting on and letting them know it is impacting your sleep as this may help them come up with ideas on how they can help with this.
    Post edited by Ed_ on
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.