Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

feel rushed

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
how do u come down from tht feeling
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    if u got nothin to b rushing 4
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Great question @ellie2000. What usually helps you to slow down? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    wat do u mean, could u giv exaples
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Sure! I can try to be clearer. I mean what usually helps you to feel more relaxed?

As you have asked for some examples, for me, it would be being conscious of my breathing, planning/organising and spending time with family and friends. Those things help me to feel calmer.

However, it varies for everyone. I am wondering what might help you to feel calmer and less rushed as I know that's something you're hoping for :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    playing games tht 'gloom' youtuber recommended coz they don't cause motion sick. n i still dnt no wat hpnd to her weather shes dead or alive? if someone would check on websites if glooms alright tht would b gd? i liked proper friends wen they were about but they didnt notify me where they were goin.
    im playing 'horizon dawn' atm. i dont hav friends coz i am careful these days, they cause me alot of distress. i like cats :)
    Crazy mad insane